|Packaging Type||Drum, Bottle, Can|
- Benefits of Neem (Azadlrachtin indica) and Karanja (Pongamia pinnata) together in farmer & environment friendly EC formulation .
- It's one of the most versatile product with broad spectrum effects.
- Eco-frlendly and biodegradable
OLYMPIAN has varied range of activities like:
- Fungicide (preventive major)
- Bactericide (preventive major)
Wide variety insect-pests in the orders of Lepidoptera, Diptera, Coleoptera, Hymenoptera, Hemiptera including Homoptera and Heteroptera, and Orthoptera are controlled by use of OLYMPIAN.
Most agriculturally important pests are covered under these orders. Most of the sucking and biting insects or early and late season insects can be controlled by regular use of OLYMPIAN. Mode of Action:
- OLYMPIAN as insecticide.
- As an Antifeedent.
- As an Repellent C. Acts as insect growth inhibitor
- Ovi-position deterrent effect.
- OLYMPIAN as Nematicide: Feeding deterrent and as repellant & Inhibits hatching & prevent second stage juvenile.
- OLYMPIAN as Fungicide: It having anti fungal properties; As it acts against certain fungi Including Trichophyton.
- Epidermophyton, Microspore Trichosporon, Geotricum, Canadida.
- OLYMPIAN as Bactericide : Restrict the bacterial growth.
Method of Applications and Dosage:
- The first spray should be carried out when the pest start hatching eggs and further sprays at 8-10 days intervals depending upon infestation.
- Shake the bottle of OLYMPIAN before use.
- While making emulsion add water to OLYMPIAN in appropriate percentage.
- After diluting in water stir for 5 minutes to get white milky stable emulsion.
- Spray this emulsion immediately, preferably early morning or late evening on both sides of leaves to get best results.
- Store OLYMPIAN in a cool and dry place, away from flame and sun light.
- 250m1., 500ml.,
- 1 Lit. and 5 Lit. Packing on demand ordered.
- Thrips, Whitefly, Leaf folder, Bollworms, Aphids, Jassids, Pod borer, Fruit borer, Stem borer, Leafhopper, Caterpillars, Diamond back moth, Nematodes & preventive control major of Fungal diseases & Bacterial diseases also.
1 Year Compatibility:
- OLYMPIAN is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, bio-pesticides and foliar nutrients.